juggaloclownz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid dumm cops..

2 posters

Go down

Stupid dumm cops.. Empty Stupid dumm cops..

Post  §§§juggalette4life§§§ Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:58 pm

People who think that we are a gang are stupid. I (sadly) know someone who is a gang, and the shit that had happen when ever i hung out with him was not pleasant. Juggalo's and juggalette's are so not a gang. I for one cant stand gangs I dont even understand why gangs even started in the first place. So there for I dont understand how people could think that we are a gang. We may have our own style and accessories and other stuff, but I for one dont see how we are labeled as a gang. If this was a gang (and im not saying that it is) than i wouldn't be with it the clowns, I'd just be a 'normal' person, but I'm getting tired of seeing our family get jumped and hurt because of the stupidity of other people. How would they like it if they saw that there family was getting hurt/jumped? I dont think that they'd be laughing, I know that I'm not laughing. I dont like this at all,and i hate it when people just stand there and watch them get hurt.
§§§juggalette4life§§§
§§§juggalette4life§§§

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/hell0.a.d.c.HIllo

Back to top Go down

Stupid dumm cops.. Empty Re: Stupid dumm cops..

Post  Juggaloco420 Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:14 am

I fully agree with you gangs are retards that think they are all hot shit in my opinion the need to get a life theres a few los/lettes down here that need to be taught a lesson for spreading that shit that we are a gang they are the ones making it bad for the rest of us keep it a fam and get rid of that bull shit i am labeled by the cops as a gang member but alot of the cops here dont fuck with us unless theres about 10 of us roaming the streets or hanging together but thats usually at the local skate park (lot of los down here bike and board) but we all have fun not anything we are doing is gang related they just see us in a group chillen maybe smoken a couple joints or somethin but thats about it so all i have to say is fuck the gangbanging wanna be juggalos in my opinion they are fake ass los/lettes
peace ive said my 2 cents worth again
Juggaloco420
Juggaloco420
Admin

http://4ac-powered.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  §§§juggalette4life§§§ Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 am

See if i new the ppl that r spreading this shit than they would b in trouble. My sis kate almost got kill 4 dat shiz. the cops here in NH dont do jack shiz so i had to take care of it. and as 4 da ppl that r spreading that crap than they should b the one's gettin hurt not every1 else.
§§§juggalette4life§§§
§§§juggalette4life§§§

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/hell0.a.d.c.HIllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down