juggaloclownz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moab for 8pm aldridge's sure

Go down

moab for 8pm aldridge's sure Empty moab for 8pm aldridge's sure

Post  fidop Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:16 pm

"Starting line-up coachoutletstoresale be very interesting, we must ensure that their return home before playing the second leg, and promotion opportunities. For us, it would be a critical night. This will be a great match and draw after I told you it relative to meet Copenhagen, I prefer to coach purses milan. This is a focus war. Milan have a lot of great players here, they are a good team, but not impossible to beat two race. Of course we have a coach bags sale."Except bell outside, tottenham soul rafael van der vaart calf injury, but old thunder on the Dutchman to catch up with Seattle very optimistic. "I'm still waiting for the news of rafael van der vaart. Maybe he can play." But recently recently accepted a diseased coach handbags sale of moab for 8pm aldridge's sure, "distance he finish operation to past nine to ten days. I don't think the aldridge's can play." coach shoes sale ray also actively talked about this season tottenham champions league history. "when we enter the champions league, I hadn't thought of in the Swiss Bern young guccioutlet-mall. Can we go out on the first night he almost outs, in their turf, we start soon to 0-3 backward, it was like a nightmare. I was like, let us at least they can enter the group stages ah, at least we have the opportunity to our fans are more than a few gucci bags sale games."

Finally, in the first leg gucci shoes, qualifying tottenham even pull two balls, finally in the first leg in 2-3 sacking. Second-leg back to white hart lane, tottenham with 4-0 scoreline convincing beat the visiting team, with 6-3 aggregate to head into the group stages. And in the group stages, pressure gucci sunglasses champions inter milan, the bundesliga outfit werder Bremen and lotus armour defending champion, in winter, the group identity heads into 16 strong, bell in both legs to the inter game, scored three goals and cheap gucci belt 2 assists. Satisfied, but also have no proud head, this is jose mourinho in the team through hard Spaniard after winning the reaction. The Portuguese coach believes that real Madrid are still have title hopes, but he still thinks, real Madrid backward Barcelona gucci belt sale is considerable. "Now we backward narrowed the gap compared two points last week, but I wouldn't change my viewpoint, five points is five air max 24-7, if we are to Barcelona, then must still feel good for pets. Of course, as long as theoretically possible, real Madrid have title hopes. As leaders of time, someone asks I have pressure, I said no, because everything in his mastery. The pressure is to belong to by the losing team, air max 2011 you cannot make mistakes.

Real Madrid for game air max 2012 less fighting, mourinho's comments: "the competition itself, real Madrid have many laudable place. Games is very difficult, the opponent is strong, and the other at home, at home, and the result is good fans support. The game was the second minute we lose air max, can let another goalkeeper in the league debut. We lost a substitution of opportunity, adverse circumstance is too much. You can imagine, in front of the TV set the Spaniard believes real Madrid couldn't win, but we won victory, toryburchhut also deserved to win."

Mourinho said: "I'm tiffanyjewelryonline I don't like game so long to 10 men fighting, don't like to lose casillas." However to referee matt uriah ยท pulling horowitz, jose mourinho has not only not blame, but gave praise: "we all match a such as always like him. I don't know if that's the red card, oakley sunglasses he is wrong, maybe yes. In this shouldn't ordered a penalty kick is so. But for me, this is a very best referees, his philosophy is I supra shoes very much, he law enforcement rhythm tall. He makes the game continues, the whistle not frequently. I like the referee, he is very great, he has the right to make chi flat iron.

fidop

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum